• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Income system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm making a war map, and I just need a trigger that counts the numbers of cities, towns and villages, and then gives a set income for each. I just need someone to show me how to count each structure and then give out a certain amount of money depending on how many each player has.

*SOLVED*

Last edited:
Level 4
Not sure exactly what your talking about, but this series of income triggers that should good for you:

Trigger 1

Events: Time - Every 20.00 seconds of game time

Actions: Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type City) and do (Player - Add # to (Owner of (Picked unit)) Current gold)

Trigger 2

Actions: Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type Town) and do (Player - Add # to (Owner of (Picked unit)) Current gold)

Trigger 3

Actions: Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type Village) and do (Player - Add # to (Owner of (Picked unit)) Current gold)

Level 1
That first trigger looked good, I was trying to figure out how to only count cities/towns. Thanks much, will edit if it works or not.

Used your idea, had to add some variable stuff but otherwise it really helped. Thanks much :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.