• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

In Need for an Assistance for a Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
In Need for an Assistance

At the start of the Chinese New year, my daughter will already be promoted as a Marketing Assistant Manager in a Fashion Store. She's a bit excited and interested since she is assigned to handle the social media and communication department. Though, its her craft, she wants to do her best and do some improvements. To cut it short, she is asking my assistance to look for a software that could provide them support and their customers online as well. Likewise, to assists also in customizing their communication experience in messaging and collaboration platform. Have you had any information about that kind of software? Just drop us a quick message here if you do. Your help for my daughter really matters.

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
This is a Warcraft III support site. It is unlikely you will be able to get useful or reliable help with such a problem here. It might be a good idea to try some other sites, such as ones focusing on general or commercial software. Such people will be more qualified to make the right recommendations as they may have considerably more experience than people here. Chances are there are commercial solutions available for this already if businesses commonly do such a thing.

I am not sure your description of the problem is sufficient for anyone to post suggestions. To be honest I do not understand what the problem is which you are asking for software to solve.

Level 2
Aw, i understand. I just thought that maybe some of the gamers have experience regarding this matter. Anyway, the issue has been solved. We went to a consultant and he referred as to Interactive Intelligence. I don't know if my daughter has set an appointment with them yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.