• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Importing WoW characters to WC3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi there, i'm an advanced newbie, been working on very simple maps for a long time and finally decided to improve my skills even further.

For my next project I want to import World of Warcraft characters in to WC3, and i'm curious... How do I do this, and what are the programs I need? I've seen this in other maps before and I must know how to do this.

Edit; I would only use this map for my own use and to improve my skill in map editing, not to use this in public servers since I know that's against Blizzards rules.

Level 51
that's against THE HIVE rules. and it doesn't help you in any way using blizzard charakters. what do you think they help you? make the map look better? no. they are way to detailed for wc3. they make your map slower. they take too much filesize.
go, go to wc3 underground if you want to ask such things, but on hive, it is forbidden to talk about such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.