• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Importing NAruto Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
You really should have just asked how to import models, instead of Naruto models, since Naruto instills anger within everyone reading the word.

If you imported it properly, restart the editor. It will load the model and you will have your poorly animated Naruto model.

Level 3
In case you haven't looked, In your world editor near your object manager, you should see a blank page with something like a green arrow.

Click that arrow, and it should pop open to a blank page or something at least with maybe a few models.

Note, when you import the model, double click the name and use custom path.

.blp parts of the files would be Textures\EXAMPLE.BLP

For .MDX parts, usually it would just be EXAMPLE.MDX

When done importing, save your map and close it, then open again. Go to the object manager, where if you click a unit and edit the Art Model, you might be able to see if it works or not.

Level 1
In case you haven't looked, In your world editor near your object manager, you should see a blank page with something like a green arrow.

Click that arrow, and it should pop open to a blank page or something at least with maybe a few models.

Note, when you import the model, double click the name and use custom path.

.blp parts of the files would be Textures\EXAMPLE.BLP

For .MDX parts, usually it would just be EXAMPLE.MDX

When done importing, save your map and close it, then open again. Go to the object manager, where if you click a unit and edit the Art Model, you might be able to see if it works or not.

Tried that and it wouldn't work. the same problem pops up.

Level 1
DSG that was no help for sure.

You might have forgotten to import the textures for the models.Don't worry it happens to everyone.Also you might haven't put the path for it correctly.Give us some more info.

The model name in the Import Manager is like this

amwqqkstd07.mdx

I removed the

war3mapImported\

I checked the "Use Custom Path" box and i renamed it like that. I don't really have much info after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.