• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Import Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
upload_2017-7-5_23-8-27.png

I keep receiving this error message with everything I try to import into my game. I'm very new to World Editor (not the game though, I just never before was interested in editing the game content). But no matter what I do, I can't import anything into my game. I've tried with many different files, the one viewed comes from here (Sylvanas Windrunner, Dark Ranger, and Derivatives) and is marked as approved.

And yes, I have bought the game, so this isn't a stolen copy or anything like that before anyone asks.

Anyways, if anyone could help, because I've read the forums here and on other sites, but still can't quite figure out what it is that I manged to mess up. Thanks in advance for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.