• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I'm New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi everybody, I'm new here. I've been on for around a week and I've read all the rules. I think it will be a great pleasure to be with you all. I would feel very happy if you joined my website here at [Link removed by oz02.]. No I can't model, I can't skin, but I'm a great map maker and I've started making a campaign. I'm recruiting people at my site to help me. Once again, I hope I have fun here!

Level 11
Hello. It's good to see you. But even though you are new, you still need to respect some rules. First of all, be careful not to double-post a thread (be patient and don't double click the button submit). And second of all, advertising is against the rules. Expect for oz02 to warn you (he already warned two other people doing the same thing: advertising).

~Daelin

Level 3
Woops

Sorry, I was excited and my signature isn't working so I clicked post and saw that the signature thing was checked and I'm like OH NO! So I unchecked and clicked again and BAH! Can any mods delete the other one? I must admit I don't like it out there.

Level 2
Re: Woops

darc_Chief said:
Sorry, I was excited and my signature isn't working so I clicked post and saw that the signature thing was checked and I'm like OH NO! So I unchecked and clicked again and BAH! Can any mods delete the other one? I must admit I don't like it out there.
yeah i know its like if a stamp was in your back that you didnt deserved is!!1oneone

Status
Not open for further replies.