• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

im new,trying to make RPG but im not good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello im redillusions. Im currently trying to make an RPG. Its called Armageddon RPG. I need help with skins, triggers and a load/save code. if u can help me msg me and ill let u get my map and even put a secret boss in it if u want to. You may also give urself an ownage load code if u can. So far i have 6 jobs. Summoner,ninja,brawler,spartan,shapeshifter and a wave master( waver master is a magician that can manipulate sound.)

so if you would like to help E-mail me at
[email protected]

my account for Bnet is emmanuel.p im usually in frozen throne :)

my best freind splinch is also helping me, but id greatly apprciate any help u can give me. thank you for your time and have a good day :wthumbsup::wgrin:

Level 14
Hey Welcome to the hive you should be able to find help here and all the resources you need.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/1131/ you can look at this it's a basic of rpg pack saveload code etc..

Also i'll throw in my moving welcome :)
attachment.php

Level 34
Good luck on your RPG. You should post screens and info in the map development section to get the interest of the community!

Level 1
thanks maybe ill do that im no good at triggers an dstuff only making unites and terrain, and even then, im completely new to this so yeah :p and ill be checkin out that earlier link tommorrow, whoever sent me that i added to his rep.

A fellow brother! :wgrin: Seriously though, I suck at triggers (still working on my map, yes I'm a slow worker), you can check out the hives tutorial area. Good Luck on your RPG!!

Level 4
lol good thing to know im not one of the only hopeless ones :p the tutorial is pretty good but i still dont know much about it. . .wish one of my freinds knew how so he could come ova and show me but the tutorial is kinda weird its just a map so what do i just take that and just add the stuff from my RPG ideas? i have no clue XD oh well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.