• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Hey i'm new here and can you help me with a trigger :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys im new here and i started to play W3 again and i really love to use triggers and making maps you can always add me in W3 battle net my ID is Dread_stunlock so if u wanna talk or help me out with some triggers please do so and if u need any help aswell im always here for u :) Im russian and i live in england im 14. Anyway so far im warking on this:

im trying to make a graveyard on my map and its basic walls around blight terrain and some graves etc anyway i managed to do Unit enters a rect and it spawns Skeletons next to the graves that worked but 1 thing is the skeletons pop out and that not realistic so i need to make animation of birth but i dont know how can u please help me? Thanks

Level 3
Perhaps you could make a building at a hidden area at map that creates skeletons. Trigger it so every unit created from that building is moved to one of the random regions from one of the graves. So then you can trigger Map Initialization, activate trigger: SkeletonSpawnTime: Every ## seconds, train one skeleton. What should happen is that when you start the map, nothing will be at the graveyard, but slowly skeletons should pop out one by one, making it easy to create a SURVIVE THE HORDE type map.

Status
Not open for further replies.