• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm in need of some recources for my current project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, Quinten here :) !

Hope whoever is reading this has a nice christmas holiday.

I wanted to request some pretty simple, but useful recources for my current project.

- Mortar team as two seperate models.
I request two models of both the mortar carrier aswell as the scout/aimer dude as seperate models from the Mortar team. An abillity called 'Split up!' will be usable for the player in an upcoming campaign project.
The HP will be divided and the mortar guy's range halves. The aimer dude will act as a fast, docile scout.

- (Optional) Goblin Sappers as three independent models
NOT sure if will be used!

Same 'Split up!' abillity as mortar team, but creates 'Goblin Sapper' three times.
Each Sapper has only 50 hp and deals 100 dmg in smaller area, but ill take care of the mechanics.

- Salamander Felbeast
A model of the Fel Beast (the red one) over the model of a Salamander/thunder lizard. This heck of a beast will be featured in a row of missions within Hellfire Penesuela as a minor optional boss encounter or far-offroad creep. I havent decided what to name it yet, but im thinking Fel Juggenaut or just 'The Beast' or something. - And please, try to get the Fel Stalker spines on its back.

- Brown Orc Hero Shaman
'Sap'rahn' -- Warchief and elder shaman over a modest, but humble clan of 'Mag'har orcs'
(aka pure-blooded in orc language). He's a master conjurer and elementalist that believes the green fel is taboo and leads to nothing but bloodlust. He will only be controllable for two missions, but his existance will be critical for the future of this project.

About 'Sap'rahn's' appearance:
- Based around Malfurion without stag model
- Light brown skin
- mid-long black hair
- long black, slightly gray beard
- appears about lets say, 50 years old
- yellow glowing eyes (optional)
- long wooden staff that curls at the tip
- light gray robes, animal fur (basically malfurion's robe but gray and rougher)

Level 14
made the mortar team separated dudes, when I'll get some free time I'll make the goblins, also about the salamander flebeast thing I'm not sure to understand what you mean by the felhound model over the salamander model you mean he's riding a salamander ? or you want the salamander to have a felhound skin ? about the Sap'rahn's that model would take a longer time to make so I'm not sure I'll be able to do it (well only if I get free time)

Attachments

• MortarTeamBig.mdx
    149.2 KB · Views: 37
  • MortarTeamSmall.mdx
    105.5 KB · Views: 42
ade the mortar team separated dudes, when I'll get some free time I'll make the goblins, also about the salamander flebeast thing I'm not sure to understand what you mean by the felhound model over the salamander model you mean he's riding a salamander ? or you want the salamander to have a felhound skin ? about the Sap'rahn's that model would take a longer time to make so I'm not sure I'll be able to do it (well only if I get free time)
Wow!! Thanks! Yes, the texture of Fel Stalker over Salamander/Thunder Lizard

Level 14
I haven't been able to get good result in wrapping the thunder lizard with the felhound texture so I just gave the lizard's animations to the felhound and changed a bit it's shape to fit the one of a thunder lizard sorry

Attachments

• FelBeast.mdx
    131 KB · Views: 43
  • FelBeast_Portrait.mdx
    31.3 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.