• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

In need of some models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Well I have looked through all the models in the great model section and didn't find one that would fit my map so i am wondering if anyone could make a mystic (like a wizard but got better robes with runes on em) and some kind of footman/soldier.
I would greatly appreciate if any of the great modelers of the hive did this for me as I know some requests don't get fulfilled because they never showed pictures of there map they were working on or any thing that would show work so the models could be made but I don't have any pictures/screenshots of my map yet so I am sorry but I will try to get them up as soon as possible and I hopefully someone fulfills my request if not then it would be ok.

Please respond if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.