• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I'm back. who the ---- remembers me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I'm back haha..
Hey. Anybody remember me?
4 years since i started modding.
Does anybody remember me?????
whatsnew?
Whatsup all?
Can anybody fill me in on whats happened in like the last 2 years here haha?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 22
Hello, halo! Welcome back to The Hive Workshop.

It's been two years since you visited? Wow. That's some time.
But in any case, I'm glad you could join us again.
Well, what exactly do you want to know about? Unfortunately, I can't tell you much of what's happened in the past two years since I only joined this year, but you can probably find out a lot just by browsing the forums.

I hope you'll be active again. :thumbs_up:

Level 9
Hello halo and you are welcome to the hiveworkshop.:thumbs_up:

If you are not know rules you can read rules in this link rules.If you have map but don't know were you can upload it in this link maps.And in that link you can download or comment maps.If you have model and don't know where you can upload it you can upload it in this link models or download and comment the models.If you don't know where upload skins you can upload it in this link skins or download and comment.If you don't know where upload your spells you can upload it in this link spells or download and comment it.And in this link tools you can download tools.:thumbs_up:

If you have got World Editor question write question in this link WE.So good luck.:thumbs_up:

You are welcome to the hiveworkshop.:thumbs_up:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Hi and welcome to The Hive Workshop.

We are a site formed by the merger of the hive and Warcraft3search and thus are probably the biggest WC3 support site out there so welcome back.

Since you are kind of new around here (I mean old), this should go in the introductions section (which I have moved it to).

Good luck and enjoy your stay.

Level 9

If you are not know rules you can read rules in this link rules.If you have map but don't know were you can upload it in this link maps.And in that link you can download or comment maps.If you have model and don't know where you can upload it you can upload it in this link models or download and comment the models.If you don't know where upload skins you can upload it in this link skins or download and comment.If you don't know where upload your spells you can upload it in this link spells or download and comment it.And in this link tools you can download tools.:thumbs_up:

If you have got World Editor question write question in this link WE.So good luck.:thumbs_up:

Level 11
Welcome back old man! Wish I knew you before. You are by far one of the greatest skinners I've seen, and I'd love to see you back in business!

Werewulf and Sansui are still around, but not afro, sadly. :(

Yee man thanks. Awesome that they're still around. Afro was a beast, I'll miss him.
Oh well.
I'm workin on some skins right now actually. Later dudes

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I'm back haha..
whatsnew?
Hi! I definitely remember you from wc3search. I don't remember if you were a skinner, or a spell maker, but I think you were friend of Daelin.
Either way, I DO remember the name halo, I'm happy to see old faces. WELCOME BACK!:grin::grin::grin:

We fused with The Hive Workshop. Darky was very inactive, as you remember. Ralle promised to support us, and here we are.

Level 36
Hello. I don't know you since I was never registered at WC3Sear.ch

The Hive Workshop was a stand-alone modding community originally created based around the War Hive, which was mostly a clan for the map Warhammer 40K TD, which our webmaster and site-owner, Ralle, created. The focus was turned to a resource/help site, and things went from there. In December of 2006, the Hive Workshop picked up the dying Wc3Sear (Darky was like 6 GB's over his storage cap, and his bandwidth was non-existant) and merged it with our website. Since then, the Hive has quickly grown, we now boast over 40 thousand members, and yeah, we're pretty much awesome.

Welcome back!

Level 8

Anyone else notice the intro spamming. Stop grinding your postcount!

@Halo, I was never registered at wc3sear.ch it was probably dead by the time I came along. However Hive is probably the best forum I've ever used. Bandwidth is great, the long term members are friendly and the mods and admins are fair. Of course the fantastic scripting etc in the resources section and the constant updates by Ralle also contribute alot :p
The only problem with this site is seeing relics from wc3sear.ch now and again. Old maps or old stickies that no longer fit the website [like maps with no description etc]

TBH, I <3 Hive
Long live the Hive!

Level 12
I'm back haha..
Hey. Anybody remember me?
whatsnew?
Whatsup all?
Can anybody fill me in on whats happened in like the last 2 years here haha?

Sorry I do not remember you but there were a lot of you guys back then. I am just coming back (a little bit) from (another) long hiatus myself and still trying to get back into the "groove" of things too. I look forward to talking with you tho :)

Level 15
I really don't understand why users registered only months ago and with barely any activity feel the urge to tell a much older member that they don't know him...

It's... they...
I really have no idea.
Anyway welcome back I guess.

Level 12
'cuz they r "elite"

EDIT: Oh no, I made a spelling error! Help! Malufa, save me!

I would as I have many times before but since I am not a regular here I do not have my old super mod powers. Anyone else notice how my date joined keeps changing?

Level 24
Welcome to "The Hive Workshop" (THW).

For help with your projects try out some of these links.

:fp:Trigger and Scripts

:fp:Map Develpoment

:fp:World Editor Help Zone

If you are just starting at Map Making or looking to get better then check out THW's lovely Tutorials.

I am just trying to make you feel welcome. To find out more about me or contact me for help on any of your projects, this is Me.

ENJOY THE HIVE!!

This is kinda redundant seeing as it is you. . .but please get a avatar

Level 27
Back to the main topic. me. i rock. not really though
I got arrested last night for trafficking drugs! Shit BAHHHHH
I was playing Dota when they came to my door with a warrant. rahaha.
"G2G got busted by the cops."
"Leave and you're banlisted."
"Hands in the air!"
"I can't! They'll ban me!"
"How much longer?"
"A couple minutes."
"You crazy kids and you're internet games."

That's one pretty understanding cop. You can tell he's not one of my parents.

Level 9
Welcome back halo! :)
welcome.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.