• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm Back On Track With More Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm back on track, although it's been a quite a while, for me to rock the microphone in b-boy style.
This time I need help with my Loading Screen, I have the Blp, 1024x768, 223 KB, named Fullscreen and my LoadingScreen.mdx which is 1 KB. I have everything imported, the path set and everything. But my loading screen just appears blank... Can someone help with this problem? The prize is a cookie to the person who helps me fix it! :wink:

Level 3
There isn't much to view about the loading screen... It just has the loading bar and the background is completely white. It's a white screen with a loading bar. My blp isn't messed up because I used Warcraft 3 Image extractor II and it came out succesfully (after i tried lots others). Or maybe I need to resize it to 512 by 512?

Edit: Or do you want me to send you the files? I have backups and an anti-virus so don't try any Hocus Pocus :p . Could you resize it to 512 by 512?

Status
Not open for further replies.