• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Illusion Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Please help,

I have tried MANY MANY things to make an Illusion spell create a random number of Illusions, where as the spell gets higher in level, the Illusions can do damage, take more damage, and last longer.

My thought was to make simple dummy units at the Trigger event of "When a Unit begins Casting a Spell", and have the dummy units cast a gummy version of the spell, based upon the spell's level of the caster.

But the units NEVER cast the spell.

I even tried making dummy items with higher dummy levels and then create the dummy unit with the item, and have them use it. But they won't use it.

It appears as if, the "Target Unit of Ability Being Casted" is lost, and/or no matter what, Illusion just can be cast by a Trigger in normal Trigger means.

Please someone make the spell., thanks.

Level 1
Would someone please create it.

Thanks for the reply, but I was not waiting. In fact I immediately assigned the TGT unit to a variable.

I think that either the target is lost despite this, and/or the Id of the spell is not 852274 (AIil), but something else.

Please someone make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.