• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Illidans Weapon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey you guys
i think the warglaives of Illidan in wc3 suxx with this bear xD
Maybe some of you could do a WoW Warglaive of Azzinoth model with attachment points AND both sides (a model for the right hand + a model for the left hand)
i hope you will try makin this and i will use it in my map :)

here a picture of it which i get by google :p

edit: and maybe a Icon for it :O i added a pic of the Icon you can / should use only copy it ^^

Level 15
YOU RIPPED IT FROM WOW AND EDITED IT?!?! THATS EVEN WORSE THAN JUST RIPPING!

By editing the model from WoW after ripping it is like double RULE BREAK! Firstly, you are not allowed to rip directly from WoW, secondly, you have no right to edit the model because its Blizzard (or whoever's) property.

Kindly remove the files and create you own blades, even if you are trying to help others. I mean no offence, it is merely an advice.

Level 19
plz can sum o0ne make this model is awesome i mean the real one on the picture....
and this model u made sux lol..

u must edit the skins and do it have demon hunter animations?

i tryed to do this but its so damn hard with demon hunter so many stuff :S i mean its lines every where its hes animations .S

i also want this model :p its awesome i go get nhazuL to do it hehhe and could u give us a pic from the front the first thread :S

Last edited:
Level 25
YOU RIPPED IT FROM WOW AND EDITED IT?!?! THATS EVEN WORSE THAN JUST RIPPING!

By editing the model from WoW after ripping it is like double RULE BREAK! Firstly, you are not allowed to rip directly from WoW, secondly, you have no right to edit the model because its Blizzard (or whoever's) property.

No, it's not. Why the hell do you think we have Olof's dinosaur models on the site?

The difference is that they're edited enough. Go read the rules before making up statements like that

Level 14
Hmmm thought it was ok if you didnt directly rip it. But nonetheless, as I said before, xXMephistoXx has made some pretty nice glaives in the models section. Allthough they dont have the glow, they are really great detailed models.

~Asomath
"World Editor Trainee"

Status
Not open for further replies.