• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'll be away for about 2 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
And we care?
Trust me, most people will not even notice if you have gone.
If you were a mod or something, then thats different but your not.
This topic is basicaly spamm since you could put in your sig that your away for a while and so no need to post a topic about it.

And finaly, STOP SHOWING OFF that you are a tester since some people might get annoyed. It is like people posting Will my computer run this 3 year old game when they have 2*8800 nvedia GT and 2*pentium quadro with 8GB ram with 1TB HD and 100MBS internet.

Trust me, this sort of topic is best not created, you can say all this in your sig but you are technicaly braging by making a topic.

Sorry if I offend you but it is the truth. . .

Level 3
And we care?
This topic is basicaly spamm since you could put in your sig that your away for a while and so no need to post a topic about it.

And finaly, STOP SHOWING OFF that you are a tester since some people might get annoyed. It is like people posting Will my computer run this 3 year old game when they have 2*8800 nvedia GT and 2*pentium quadro with 8GB ram with 1TB HD and 100MBS internet.

Trust me, this sort of topic is best not created, you can say all this in your sig but you are technicaly braging by making a topic.

No need to be jealous--

Level 8
And we care?

Still no reason to be rude. It's not really your place to enforce rules, that would be the job of a Moderator or Admin.

Nightmare: Do you get the game for free? That's what happened when I beta tested Wc3 RoC. They sent me a free copy for beta testing it.
You should create a thread when you get back, giving us your reviews on the finished product. I think that a game like this has potential.

Level 4
i early beta-ed that game in a weekend event a couple weeks ago. funny story... i think i was chosen for my shitty computer specs. ati all-in-wonder 8500 DV video card... mmm endless generations out of date. its a 5 year-old computer =/ i could barely rack up 20 fps MAX with ultra low settings...more like 10 fps avg. but then with those settings it looks shittier than ten-year old games :sad:(think Half-Life...thats about 10 years right?) its ugliness was beyond anything i could endure. the animations on ultra low is like watching alien invaders shift across the screen in those old game boys! strange thing is i set them to ultra high, just to see what the game graphics was capable of. While it was running like a slide show, the game looks COMPLETELY different on my computer than from the game screenshots. I was shocked to see the screenies...it was like i was playing a different game (and yes, i was actually playing Shadows of Angmar -_-) maybe its all those AA, shaders n filters that my card cant do (yea finally dug up the money for a new computer!:thumbs_up: )...Apparently (or so ive heard) you need a monster rig to play the game at highest settings =/
so yea... my impressions of that game isnt that great. plus the random crashes that a lot of ppl were experiencing...

some things:
- the icons in wc3 looks 100000000x better (i couldnt tell the difference between my starting 3 abilities O_O).
- the world is enormous though. gives that epic feel. but its so big you get a feeling that your like a nobody in a giant universe (or at least thats how my starting town/area felt like to me) =/
- cant comment on the mechanics/gameplay of the game though, since i only got to lvl 2 until i got fed up with the crashes.:angry:

well, have fun with the beta! n i hope your computer can run it with some decent quality. (i mean who the heck puts ultra low settings if it makes it look worse than like... a N64 game!:eekani: )

Status
Not open for further replies.