• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
ThreadBanner.jpg

Hello Everyone! I'm making a campaign. It's called Fall of Quel'thalas. It's a High Elf campaign, following the events in the Warcraft 3 campaign, Path of the Damned Chapters 4-6, but in the perspective of the High Elves instead of the Undead. It will include several important characters in Warcraft lore such as Sylvanas, Lor'themar and Anasterian, but I still need ideas of spells for them, so you're free to give your ideas for them. I also need ideas for quests and I need someone who's good in following:
-Trigger Checking
-Dialog Helping

So far, this is the Progress:

Chapter 1 - Axes to Grind - 12%
Chapter 2 - A Long Road - 0%
Interlude - Meeting at the Woods - 0%
Chapter 3 - Troll Problem - 0%
Chapter 4 - Defense of the Elfgate - 0%
Chapter 5 - Horrors and Mysteries - 0%
Interlude - Glory to the Quel'dorei - 0%
Chapter 6 - The Great Escape - 0%
Chapter 7 - Fall of Slvermoon - 0%
Finale - Fate of the Elves - 0%

All help is appreciated, if you wanna help, tell me.

Last edited:
Level 6
So you don't work at the Pelennor Fields Terrain (LOTR mod) anymore? ._.

Spells for Archer could be:

- Arrow Rain on target Area

- Sniper Arrow

- Some kind of blink (small teleport)

- weapon change from bow to sword (maybe sword would have additional atk damage, or a special damage type)

Level 25
So you don't work at the Pelennor Fields Terrain (LOTR mod) anymore? ._.

Spells for Archer could be:

- Arrow Rain on target Area

- Sniper Arrow

- Some kind of blink (small teleport)

- weapon change from bow to sword (maybe sword would have additional atk damage, or a special damage type)

Impressive! I love those ideas, they're simple yet interesting. Also, I'm still working, can you give a screenshot to me of your work in the terrain?

Sylvanas on high elf form or undead?

High Elf, of course!

Level 5
How about original sylvanas skill?

Hm this my idea
~ power shot (like shockwave)
~ markmanship (skill raise attack speedl
~ poison arrow / cold arrow
Ulti : split shot

Level 25
Shall i rip the slyvannus model from WoW In high elf veraion? And are you going to make a whole new high elf techtree?
P.S shall i help you with the storyline

Nope I will use the original/ Also, the techtree is just an edit of the human techtree, but maybe. And also, I'm done with storyline, sorry.

How about original sylvanas skill?

Hm this my idea
~ power shot (like shockwave)
~ markmanship (skill raise attack speedl
~ poison arrow / cold arrow
Ulti : split shot

Nice Ideas I'll think about it. forgot to say, she will have a Hawk Scout skill since it will be used to complete Chapter 5.

Level 23
Btw, you have my Full support as Trigger Checking and Dialog Helping, and others things if you want! A long time ago, i even thought to make a campaign based in this perspective, but then i started another :p

As Anasterian used to be a mage more then warrior, you could add for him Arcane spells like Firebolt; Summon Arcane Golem; Soul Burn and as ultra, would be cool add Phoenix.

For Lor'themar, will you use him as warrior, or ranger how he used to be? A Farstider.

And the quests, for idea, i will need to know about the gameplay.

Good Luck! Can wait to see more progress, it would be better if you create in Map Development soon as you can! :D

Level 25
Btw, you have my Full support as Trigger Checking and Dialog Helping, and others things if you want! A long time ago, i even thought to make a campaign based in this perspective, but then i started another :p

As Anasterian used to be a mage more then warrior, you could add for him Arcane spells like Firebolt; Summon Arcane Golem; Soul Burn and as ultra, would be cool add Phoenix.

For Lor'themar, will you use him as warrior, or ranger how he used to be? A Farstider.

And the quests, for idea, i will need to know about the gameplay.

Good Luck! Can wait to see more progress, it would be better if you create in Map Development soon as you can! :D

Lol, thanks, just PM me if you think you could help me with other things :) Also, Thanks for the Ideas and the thread is nearly finished lol.

So will this include the seige of slivermoon?

Yes It will :)

Status
Not open for further replies.