• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Idea Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm making a campaign game that can actually be played with two people (or one) and I'm looking for a little help with one idea:

In the starter area, there's an enterable house. Enterable as in hallow but with pathing blocks wrapped around except for where the door is. Your character goes inside and can access the house commands which I have as a hidden unit that the player has locked selection on untill exiting the house commands and the seclection is removed.

When you encounter and befriend different cities they are added to a list of cities/villages you can trade with. In the house commands unit there's a 'Trade' ability which is based on a spellbook that I am trying to decide opens up to inside the spellbook where you choose the village/city to trade with or opens up to inside the spellbook where you choose the recourse to trade. I need help with what I should use as the following menu to this since you can have a spellbook open in a spellbook, obviously. It's simple but should i use another hidden unit the player locks selection to or what... help!

Level 6
untitled.jpg

Housecommands.jpg
housecommandsin.jpg

outtrade.jpg
intrade.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.