• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Icons Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I took those from the WoWWiki (atleast hopefully it won't mind) and need those to be converted into icons:

Spell_arcane_starfire.png
Ability_druid_starfall.png

If you have an icon that look like those, feel free to post that too.

Before you post...

1. I have searched in Icons set (star, fire, fall, arcane, druid, spell)
2. I don't know how to convert icons and is bad at making icons.

Thanks.

Level 9
I can do that for you.

Edit: Done.

Attachments

• BTNstars1.blp
    10.5 KB · Views: 72
  • BTNstars2.blp
    9.5 KB · Views: 91
  • DISBTNstars1.blp
    7 KB · Views: 68
  • DISBTNstars2.blp
    6.4 KB · Views: 46
Level 4
Thanks, I'll make sure they look good before giving you rep.

Tip: Archive them in a zip next time. :p

EDIT: Checked and tested both icons. Simply perfect. Thanks again! +rep

Level 35
Red Baron - I read the topic and it said WoW models aren't allowed. So I think the icons are just plausible.

Nothing taken from WoW is allowed, as it is rightly WoW imports that aren't allowed (but that only replies for posting them on hive). One is free to do whatever they want in their maps, though they should credit Blizzard/WoW for them (Basically what I also wrote before).

Level 35
yes. I've heard somewhere that blizzard donated those wow icons (with w3 borders) to the hive and as you may have noticed they don't have the name of the uploader.

Yea, but I doubt that allows others to upload wow icons to Hive... Anyway it was more the credit to Blizzard part and a good thing the request got fulfilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.