• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Well everybody, since I have no skill with icon-making, and fail horribly at it, I've decided I would like to help somehow.

If you need an icon turned into, say, an autocast, I will convert it for you.
If you can give me the file somehow, I con convert almost any picture, and any icon into the follow types of icons.

-Buttons (BTN)
-Passives (PAS)
-Autocasts (ATC)
-Disabled (DIS)
-Info Basic ((ATT) (No Upgrades))
-Info Upgrade ((UPG) With Upgrades))

I will try to check this forum whenever I can, but I make no promises to get to your icon or icons that day.

Last edited:

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
True, but nothing you guys say changes the fact, that, eventually, there will be someone who needs this.

Although it is true as your saying, do you think people who cant put borders on there "icons" see this thread? Since its all the way in the requests section? Even if there not so smart and haven't been on the hive at all or maybe just a few times they don't no you made this thread nore are helping anyone with "borders"

Status
Not open for further replies.