• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

icons making my map freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
ive been making a map, and i added icons to it. now whenver it goes to the loading screen, it freezes, says critical error, blah blah. i looked around the first thing that i thought about was the icons. so i went down the icon list when u select an icon for a unit, to make sure everything was showing up. when i reached the bottom of the btn (not disabled) it froze and said it had to shut down.

i deleted the icon it froze on and put another one it. it froze again. i tried it again only i changed the path. the icon was fine this time, but the icon on the bottom of the list froze (a different icon since i changed the paths). does anyone know... what the fuck?

Rui

Rui

Level 41
What the hell... you mean; when you tryed to delete the icon in the import manager, the world editor had an error and had to close? Well, do you know if the icons are .BTN and if warcraft III supports them? The icon must be 64x64...

-Rui

Level 13
Rui said:
What the hell... you mean; when you tryed to delete the icon in the import manager, the world editor had an error and had to close? Well, do you know if the icons are .BTN and if warcraft III supports them? The icon must be 64x64...

-Rui

Icon file format must be .blp or .tga. The name should begin with BTN, or DISBTN, or PASBTN, or DISPASBTN. I guess that should works.

Status
Not open for further replies.