Icons for Unit Costs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So, i was having a little bit of trouble with the Icons for Unit Costs (when you hover over a unit prior the building).

My map is going to be using unique symbols for the resources (already taken care of for the main ones at the top of the screen), but for some reason, i can't find the proper line in the Game Interface edit section for editing the icons for the cost looks when actually building. I've seen it done before, so i figured i'd ask.

If anyone knows what the correct line in the Game Interface (or elsewhere) to change is, please let me know.

Sincerely,
SpiritPhoenix

Level 8
Open the editor, at the top sais advanced, click it and then click game interface. then scroll down and choose: icon-gold; icon-lumber; image - tooltip gold icon; image - tooltip lumber icon, replace those to the icon that you want and i think thats it.
Also don't forget to change the original text for gold and lumber to what you want it to say after. (e.g. you dont want to be mining minerals in your map and in the game at the top where the normal gold icon was supposed to be it sais that your mining gold).

Level 2
Thanks for the help everyone, I'll look into getting it all taken care of when i get back from vacation (sunday/monday). I'll let you know if i'm having an future problems at that point.

[Edit] Again Thank you, I didn't think to look under Image instead of Icon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.