• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Icon] Shepherd's Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Yes, you've read correctly: I'm searching for a nice icon showing a shepherd's staff. I allready looked at all wands/staffs/sticks on this page, but i didn't found a matching one...

The staff himself should be brown-red on a green glow. The background should be usual black, but not to much (the staff and its glow should fill the most space).

Just to see the form of the staff:
heka.gif
something like this

Ok, i hope a discriped my request good enough that someone will realize it.
The artist will get my greatest thanks and natural credits within my project.

thx for your attention

Level 7
It's already nice, but yet it's not really the icon I imaginated... i should be more mystical/magical and have better-defined lines.
Can you see my point?

Level 7
No, there isn't a certain model or something, it shall only become a high level fusion item within my project... so it have to look pretty cool :cool: I only have some imaginations how it could look like; and I tried my best to describe them. So, I'm sorry that my first description doesn't totaly get my picture in mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.