• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon request list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I need more icons and textures, but who can do some it can, for return i will give rep.
I need an man that need to have pose like in this picture : Pose of texture.JPG but it create it however you want, but it need to have every part of body, and he will wear trunks.
Now icons:
Hand Left
Hand Right
Neck with amulet
Shirt
Armor
Head
Bracer Left
Bracer Right
Shoulder Armors
Knee Left Armor
Knee Right Armor
Foot left
Foot right
This is long list. But guys you can make icon example hand left, then go to paint and go to option flip/rotate and choose flip horizontal. And if you don't have time, just make left or right icon and i will rotate it by meself. ICON'S NEED TO DON'T HAVE BUTTONS, Just to be blp, and texture too.

Level 5
wait, by 'no background', you mean black background or white, or what?

and what do you mean by 'texture', im just planning to draw whatever bodyparts you listed and scaling them to 58x58 (then adjust canvas to 64x64), i could make them into buttons, but you would have to tell me what kind of button you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.