• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Request] Inventory Interface Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm working on a rpg with a weapon-class-based inventory and so i need some icons for this inventory (i thought of one icon for armor, left hand, right hand, helmet, ring and one for your utiliy belt) and please can someone tell me where i can find the place to change this symbols. +rep for each icon/place

Level 35
Our icons section has a wide variety of the mentioned icon types, just use the correct keywords. If you want to change an original icon into another one, check the original icon's filepath, import the new icon and replace its path with the original icon's. It will replace it ingame.

Level 9
Hmmm i found out that you have to change one UI\Console\Human\HumanUiTile0x.blp file and to import it but i can't edit a .blp file. Can someone else please do this or send me a programm for it (maye a converter??). And yes, i already looked in google, but the onl thing i found was converter for 64x64 pixel files....

Status
Not open for further replies.