• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Icon Problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I have perused the forums and found a potential problem solver for an issue I am having, but I have no idea how to go about solving it. I will list what is wrong first.

I downloaded this icon, converted them into .tga using WC3 Image Extractor II, and attempted to create a PASBTN and DISPASBTN for them both. Once I did so and converted the two new icons back into .blp through WC3 Image Extractor II and then into my game, giving them the correct paths, they will not show up and are instead blank. When I wanted to see what was wrong, I attempted to extract the two new icons back out of .blp form and into .tga form, but they both show up blank in my image editor once they have been reconverted.

I read a post where Wolverabid said that alpha channels were needed for someone that was having a seemingly similar problem to mine, but if that is indeed the way to solve my problem, how do I go about doing so? I spent about 20 minutes in the forums and could not find an answer, so I saw it suit to post here. Help me :confused:?

My .tga for my PASBTN icon is attached, perhaps someone could take a look and find what I did wrong?

Note: I know how to put the correct paths in the editor. I also know what to name icons, and how to convert them.

Attachments

• GoldenStrike2.tga
    12 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.