• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon placement in buildings(FIXED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So i am adding different units and upgrades for the units and buildings but i cant seem to figure out what determines where those icons will be placed in the buildings menu.
for example
i want a building to be able to train a militia unit and a bandit unit then i want it to have an upgrade for each of those that i can research under their icons so it lines up with the unit it will benefit, and then i want the bottom left icon to be an upgrade for the entire building. but when i add them to the building in the object manager they just fill from left to right, i dont see where or how id choose where they go. any help would be great :)

Level 3
It's because the unit's Button Position is occupying the other one's, thus placing itself near them.
To resolve this, you'll likely need to change the Button Position (X) and (Y) at the Art Section, within the Object Editor.
thanks so much! i spent many hours trying to find something like that in the editor, idk how i missed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.