• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon Input Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
45129d1231295696-icon-input-please-btnglove.tga
I made a Zelda® related icon (Link's Bracer) based on the Glove icon from Blizzard. It was rejected. The moderator said that it was too recolor-ish. Despite all this, I really like the icon. Does anybody have any ideas for some freehand to add?

Original:
attachment.php
View attachment BTNGlove.tga

Mine: View attachment BTNLinkGlove.tga

And if anyone could tell me how to put the pictures straight into this post, that would be great.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Ok, the glove is slanted, and you did a good job not drawing the triangle thingy like your looking at it totaly flat, but what you did do is, um, words are meaningless, I must draw a picture.
Link Glove Help.jpg//top view
See, since the glove is at an ange, the triangles must be more off to the side, otherwise they will look like in my pic (and yours).

Level 30
Graystfuff,

Thats terrible, absolutely hideous. Make sure that you use layers, and DONT SMUDGE. Smudge is not a fix everything tool, its made for blending shading, and thats it. Also, use your lasso tools to select areas for the triforce.
I call this a quick show to learn picture >.>
... He spent like 1 minute on doing this ...
it's not like he made it to submit it or something ...

Status
Not open for further replies.