• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon Field Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Lest I dare go into a Forum without any skill in it, I will confess what I know--mapping, skinning, basic modelling, art, and lastly, spells. This is in request of one of the overlords of this Forum, ElfWarfare. Another sequel to wc3sear.ch field guide.

Icon Forum

This forum is the forge of icons, also known as "Chips." This forum is also like the others, a stone beast. However, this forum is also a template for macroartistic beings to carve onto little chips. This forum is somewhat like a carcass, being these macroartists only dwell on it like little carrion feeders, but these artists are talented... at least some of them.

Moderators of the Icon Forum
There are two beings in this forum, one of which does not only live within this Chip forum, but also prowls around frying all sorts of cretin :twisted: .

Elfwar - This being is a scout-like creature, and prowls around the areas searching for stuff to kill. It is amusing of how it toys of its food, and often steals Mecheus's prey. Newborn and energetic, it reigns over the Chip Forum.

Juice - This being is more quiet, and doesn't really do much. More docile, I am sadly saying it is vegetarian, and will not feed on cretin :cry:

0/\/\f6 d00d, wth icuns 4??

When making toys, beings often use a copy of a chip as an additive to the little toy. However, like everything within the data flows of wc3sear.ch, there is quality, and lack of quality. However, I have learned that Chips are a great way to get some delicious comments. I will now explain some more of these Chips by their types

-Paintu - Horrible scribbling with plain colors, this is the most unappreciated type of Chip creation, and for good reason

-Reclori - Relatively the same as bodyart Reclori, the maker simply recontours the color of certain, or all features of a piece. The value of it varies greatly from being trash, which is reconsumed by the Moderators/Admins. Most people have no use for it, but some people do use them.

-CraNuPi - By grafting certain parts of another piece, and recontouring them to fit onto another, this is useful, but is manipulation of others' creations in Chips, but can be positioned to create neat effects

-Freehand - By manually using it, this revered technique has varying skill levels and quality, depending on how well the author uses it. This can achieve the greatest skill possible, but like all others, can still look like a snack to the forum or Moderators/Admins. The only problem is, contrary to bodyart, there is not much room for macroartists to do their work on.

Secondary Template Copy of Moderator Handbook
modhandbook2mt.png

Status
Not open for further replies.