• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

[ICON] BTN, DISBTN and SCC for human space hero (pictures).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, guys.

I'm working on a map and I'd decided to use one of the Warcraft 3 default heroes that you can find in the game. This hero is an spacial human that looks pretty much like a Starcraft model. It's among the neutral heroes.

I've added some pictures to the thread.

I'm looking for some icon maker that can help me making an icon for this character, since it has no icon in the World Editor for it.

Any volunteer?

Attachments

• HCARA.jpg
    HCARA.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 139
  • HCUERPO.jpg
    HCUERPO.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Score Screen Player is displayed in the first collumn as the Race of a Player. The black Area is for his Team number i think. Score Screen Hero is displayed in the second collumn in the category Heroes as Symbol for the Heroes the Player used. You could use the same picture for both icons, but it would look strange then. If you want to make a Starcraft Map, you could use the SSP icon for Terrans.

Status
Not open for further replies.