• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

ICON - Boots of Quel'Thalas with color from Gloves of Haste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
How's this?
boots.gif
-> NewBoQ.png

Attachments

• BTNNewBoQ.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 44
  • DISBTNNewBoQ.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 37
Level 11
Thanks for the tip, KILLCIDE, I'll implement it in my map as soon as possible, you're a very nice person, thanks a lot!

Leal Ease: You created this armor icon just for fun? Where did it came from? You must be a hell of an 2d artist! You won't happen to have any armor attachment model that matches this armor icon, do you ?

I just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful work, you guys are great!

PS: I don't want to be a pain in your head, but do you by any means care to take a look at this thread (it's 2d related) and see if you could help me out with this one? Cause it seems nobody will ever have it done and I'm afraid it ends up being graveyarded!

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/villager-texture-orc-skin-collor-276387/

Here is another version.

Like I said, this icon is a trace.

I didn't do that much to it except paint with glove colors over the existing image.

I have no model to match.

The orc color is something you should do yourself. I use pixlr.com. Just select all of the skin area and use "hue" to turn it green. Then save it and convert it to blp with BLP Lab. This stuff is too easy to ask other people to do for you.

Attachments

• armor.png
    armor.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 118
Level 11
I tried it and the results were very... ugly to say the least I have very poor knowledge in coloring/re-coloring. I needed the color to match the orc's skin collor from warcraft 3 in specific, is there any way to achieve that ? thanks anyways, you're a nice person and was very helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.