• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wind Gloves Icon Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
hello everybody, I am in need of a Wind Gloves icon for my rpg map.

I am currently using the wind set made by Mc ! and I lack a glove icon to fit with it.

Here is the set:
windset-jpg.308744

since those are already edited wc3 icons it would be easier to just find a wc3 glove icon and edit it, but you are free to make one from scratch as long as it fits those 3.

Here is what I have in mind:

Gloves of Haste:
gloves-of-haste-png.308745

Gauntlet of Strength:
gauntlet-of-strength-png.308746

Gloves of Spell Mastery:
gloves-of-spell-mastery-png.308747

Problem is because of latest wc3 patches, I can't access the MPQ to extract the files for those 3 icons so unless somebody has them, the best I can offer are those tiny pictures >_<

Please let me know if anybody is interested to help or already has something that can be helpful.

Rewards: (+4) reputation and mention in credits

San

San

Level 32
Yaser has already answered your request and he did a good job, the glove fits the other well without conflict imo.
If you aren't satisfied with something of it, you should tell him the problem and what direction are you looking for, instead of asking more people to show case their works here.

Status
Not open for further replies.