• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ice Wings

I did a long time, so that an assessment. The model is optimized, the extra peaks are removed. Style warcraft3 tried to save =)

Fixed now:
-nambers of particles;
-few fixed nambers of poligons;
-delete shadows;
-fix the particles on hands;
-edit the animation spell slam;
-edit the particles on spell slam animation;
-refix spell slam(Do not know, maybe no one noticed, but the animation spell slam body shifted not only back, but still strongly in the right direction. Sorry, my mistake.);
-fixed portrait animations;
-fixed portrait, it's visible now);
-fixed Fixed degree drop the sword in the animation spell Slam, now it does not fall under the texture, if the model is placed under a small hill;
-edit walk animation , now better i think=);

Keywords:
Angel, Wing,Golem, Ice ;
Contents

Ice Wings (Model)

Reviews
23:44, 8th Apr 2010 General Frank: Awesome model. Nuff said.
Level 2
I have this ares dude. wew
i thought this one was ripped. goodthing he is the same creator. (i think)

i saw the "Ares" and i have a map that has its model.
=P

I only need permission to upload it.

Level 17
I have this ares dude. wew
i thought this one was ripped. goodthing he is the same creator. (i think)

i saw the "Ares" and i have a map that has its model.
=P
I only need permission to upload it.
If you want you can upload it to your map.
Did you also submit this model to xgm? Because I've seen this model on there, as well as a Dark version of it.
Yes, the resource XGM there are two versions of this model, but so far without the latest patches.

PS: I'll think about removing the fiery element. They are too similar to the fire and ice = \

Did you also submit this model to xgm? Because I've seen this model on there, as well as a Dark version of it.
like.. duh. o_O
I'll think about removing the fire option. They are too similar to the fire and ice =\
I don't think you should just remove the fire one, what you can do is to chose a lava/magma texture and re-wrap it to look completely different. tweak it a bit more and it should be more original :3 Perhaps fire model can use Axes :3

Level 3
Awesome model but if i didnt see title i wouldnt know what it represents. anyway, easy 5/5

Level 3
I found an older version of this model and fire model (aprox. 6 months ago), ice model didn't have portrait, i always missed that.
BEST MODEL EVER!!!

Level 3
When i downloaded old unfinished version of this model form I don't know where, I also downloaded fire version, why don't u upload that?

Level 8
I love it, the animations are nice, I love the slam animation, this is very useful especially as a summon or a boss. 5/5.