• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ice Troll Cavalry

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
The Ice Trolls on the world Talitrim had managed to tame the Frost Lions and Mammoths of their snowy home and now proudly ride them into battle

Do Not Edit Without My Permission Or Redistribute On Hive or Other Sites
Contents

Mammoth Rider (Model)

Mammoth Rider Icon (Icon)

Mammoth Rider Portrait (Model)

Snowrunner (Model)

Snowrunner Icon (Icon)

Snowrunner Portrait (Model)

Level 21
We need more different Troll models...

Also I never thought to let a Ice Troll ride a mammoth or the frost lions either...
Good work I should say and I really want to see more Trolls...

Level 18
Finally a pair of models to feed the Ice Troll roster, which is kinda left aside most of the time (Forest and Jungle trolls are often more prone to receiving new and fancy additions).

Finally a pair of models to feed the Ice Troll roster, which is kinda left aside most of the time (Forest and Jungle trolls are often more prone to receiving new and fancy additions).
You be happy to hear I recently made a ice troll worker and blademaster like hero so just two heroes and ice trolls will have more options