• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ice Spell Pack 1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Here I present the pack ice powers (made only with objects)

My previous pack ice was previously turned devido that was both simple and common here I present the pack again but this time I added a power which is not as simple as the other 4.

They also wanted to say that if any of the users is very new to the editor warcraft mute give them a tutorial that is in the variable editor.

we must stress that these powers will not nesesitan your amounts to your map any type of variable.

Keywords:
Ice, pack, Spells, not, Spellpack, Not GUI, NOT JASS,NOT,vJass
Contents

IceSpellpack1.1 ByJhonwaa (Map)

Reviews
17th Apr 2016 Your resource has been reviewed by BPower. In case of any questions or for reconfirming the moderator's rating, please make use of the Quick Reply function of this thread. Review: Blizzard made very impressive spells, which...

M

17th Apr 2016

General Info

Your resource has been reviewed by BPower.
In case of any questions or for reconfirming the moderator's rating,
please make use of the Quick Reply function of this thread.
Review:

Blizzard made very impressive spells, which offer a great amount of configuration fields.
Playing around with these fields results in interesting results like for example your icy stampede.
That's is however not what we expect from a spell submission.
We want that you create a totally new, creative and useful spell.

Please make yourself familiar with the Spell Submission Rules.

Troubleshooting:

• Nothing

Review changelog:
  1. -