• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ice Demon

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Ice Demon texture for the Faceless One. Made for the texturing competition.

Keywords:
Frozen Demon, Frozen, Frozen Faceless One, I are cold
Contents

Ice Demon (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Totally great, absolutely great skin, great use of the model

M

THE_END: Totally great, absolutely great skin, great use of the model

Level 4
Don't shoot me...

I like the majority of it..but the face looks..odd to me. It seems like you'd do better without the skeleton mouth look..

9/10...

+1 for the fact that its one arm looks like the frosts from DMC 4

10/10

So it evens out in the end.

Level 1
Very nice skin, need to find a nice icon to it, can't find any that fits.

P.S. Can I use this in a hero contest? (not for making skins and models, making a hero with spells and such, I will give credits for skin to you)

Level 9
... go teach blizzard how to skin wow amazing i love your attention to detail also while teaching blizzard, maybe teach me? haha jk i can figure it out anyway gj 15/5 gj greatest while still fitting in with the WC3 skins unlike some. anyway great you should remake the ice tile because you are better at making ice anyway gj gj gj gj gj gj gj sry im redundant but you have to be when its as good as this.

Level 9
Great I love it! I see that is the only skinn you made, you are a great skinner make some others to :D

And I agree teach blizzard some stuffs