• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ice Castle of the Forgotten

ICE CASTLE OF THE FORGOTTEN

MAP TYPE: Altered Melee
SUGGESTED PLAYERS: 8

This is not first map I have made in World Editor, but first that is IMO worth uploading. Here is a little description how the map works (in-game messages are in polish so please read this before you play if you are not polish, I will work on english version also).

Human:
* 2 new units: Archer (cheap unit with great attack range) & Sorcerer (with some useful spells)
* Tower can be upgraded to Energetic Tower (powerfull against flying units)

Orc:
* 2 new units: Black Magician (good offensive spells) & Berserker (powerful cavalry
* Pig Farm is the main food supplier, Orc Burrow is now used as bunker

Undead:
* 3 new units: Zombie (cheap infantry), Flying Flatboat (with some useful abilities) & Dark Madame (powerful and expensive unit)

Night Elves:
* 2 new units: Killer (very fast-attacking infantry) & Invisible Assasin (good defensive unit)
* Both units are trained inside Kurhan (new building)

GAME RULES:
* First gates open after 15 minutes of gameplay, then you can enter the Castle.
* Second gates open after 5 minutes (20 minutes of gameplay), then you can enter and challange The Forgotten One {50000 HP}.
* All flying units are disabled until The Forgotten One is defeated.
* After defeating The Forgotten One all bridges ressurect, ice walls callapse and the rest of gates are opened.

tarczakrolakoboldow.jpg
- Tarcza Króla Koboldów (+10 DEF, +250 HP, 15% chance that enemy attack will miss)

helmozywiencow.jpg
- Helm Ozywiencow (+15 STR, +Vampiric Aura, +Cursed Aura)

kamienmocy.jpg
- Kamien Mocy (+10 STR, AGI & INT, +200 HP & MP)

prochyelfiejwrozki.jpg
- Prochy Elfiej Wrozki (+15 AGI, 15% faster attack, +Poison)

smoczaksiega.jpg
- Smocza Ksiega (+20 attack, +80% magic-attack resistance)

toporbalgora.jpg
- Topor Balgora (+25 attack, 15% chance to daze the enemy unit)

SOME SCREENSHOTS:
* Castle: http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7208/wc3scrnshot041311151242.jpg
* Spider-gate: http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6653/wc3scrnshot041311194157.jpg
* Naga-pit & Jarmark: http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/2197/wc3scrnshot041311150226.jpg

Please comment, and suggest updates. I am the beggining mapper so I can make mistakes, but want to learn and become better and better.

Keywords:
ice, castle, forgotten, melee, eight, players
Contents

Ice Castle of the Forgotten (Map)

Reviews
08:52, 28th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved
Level 4
this should be an altered melee & not just melee =D
Please post some screenshots !

I have changed it to altered melee - thanks. I will make some screenshots and upload them.

Is the name of this map in English? If not, that could get it rejected. All maps on THW must be all in English. You might also want to use BB Codes to make your map description more attractive to read.

I changed the name of map into English, and also will change the description in time. BTW I have a question: Do I have to change all the in-game messages and items names etc. into English? This will take some time...