• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] I will PAY you to trigger my map! Literally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Not quite sure where to start. I have been developing my War3 custom game for many years, project stopped as now I run my own, very successful business based in UK. I have had an initial discussion with few big game developers and they like the game idea. Because I am a very serious and respected businessman, well-known in certain areas people take me seriously, but it would help to have a proper Proof of Project.

My triggering is bad, my map is corrupted due to same bad triggering. I already employed a very good mapper, and I really mean very good. He will completely re-do my terrain following my instructions. And yes, he is getting paid for it. I need someone to completely start my map over, rewrite everything, whatever can be salvaged, let it be. In the end terrain and your scripts will be put together.

You will be working on a new map, completely new, however, any questions regarding map? Ask. You will, of course, be given an old map as a starting point for all the statistics, spells, tooltips etc. Your job is to recreate everything, every script, every spell, every bit in object editor. This is a proof of concept, I don't care about it's size so you can freely add as much effects as you want, I want this to be a beauty.

This is not, by all means, a time crucial project. I want it done by the end of this year. It will take a while, you can give this as much time as you want, it might also take a while.

Who I am looking for? One really, really good scripter with good imagination.

Map itself is a very advanced Vampirism game, this is an arena fight between Ancient Evils and Living Beings. Ancient Evils gain Blood as their primary resource and Souls as a rare secondary. Humans gather Wood as a primary resource and Souls as a rare secondary. Both teams have third, team resource, God's Favor which can be used to affect game globally with researches and upgrades available. This resource is also a game ending factor should that be saved for long enough. This is gained in various ways, starting from killing enemies and controlling Obelisks which are key to the game. There will be a few neutral units camps around the map for farming, for both Evils and Humans to gain early resources. Humans gather wood from lumber bases and Souls by destroying Soul Prison either on a Graveyard or Wealthy Tomb. Evils gather souls by killing Human heroes or certain human structures and blood periodically and by killing anything that's classed as enemy. Wealthy Tomb, Graveyard and a Cathedral are classed as holy places and deal damage to Evils the closer they are to either Soul Prison or Statue in Cathedral. Unlike in other similar games to this project, no death is permanent and game itself is based on God's Favor. Game ends when either side summons game ender, either Prime Evil or Divine Being.

Interested? Email my personal assistant: [email protected]
I will try to login here again and answer some questions, but I cannot guarantee that, hence the reason for leaving contact details. Want to earn some decent money? Don't waste your time. Only one vacancy. Salary negotiable just as it was with the mapper.

I have got a map that will be provided to you as a base, but all triggers need to be started over because current map is corrupted.

8 ancient evils (15 unique spells each)
24 heroes (4 spells each)

Quite a few items for both sides, but nothing very complex.
Loads of structures and other related triggers, like multiboard, resources, global favor usage, texts and time events, hero and builder selection process, obelisk controlling, mini quests on the map.

Proof of concept is imprtant for me as I will present it to the possible game developers and they will have a good idea, also visually that the product is a good product.

Please see the map attached, you will need Jass NewGen to open it.

Attachments

• BotD v1.9.w3x
    4.3 MB · Views: 85
Status
Not open for further replies.