• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] My map will be stopped without helps :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi guys , I have been making a map weeks ago .It's about Mario ( To revive it ) Well , it was a good start , but after some time I started having problems . It's all about movements . It seemed that everything in the game was so easy to make , but not the movement . I wanted to create a parabola jump . But it's so buggy . I would be so glade if some one fixes it . There it is the map , it's unprotected , every one , feel free to take anything from the map , but please give credit .
Once again , Please fix the movement bug , i will mention the name of the fixer near my name . plus reputation as much as i can give

Attachments

• New Super Mario Bros 1.0a.w3x
    5.3 MB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.