• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I want to know something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I putted that player 1 would be a computer, but when I enter warcraft to test it, it says that I´m player 1 not a computer. (normally if player 1 was a computer I would be player 2)

Please help me!!!

Level 18
u know who to add and delete the players?? so if u want an 10 player map u know how to put more playable slots in? if not read 1. if u know it read 2:

1. go to scenarion click on player properties et voila, click on the small white boxes on the right side near the player list to add a new player change from human to npc or npc to human whatever...

2. activate all "x" boxes in player propertys and in the line where u make the teams u need to have all "x"-boxes activated otherwhise it will not saved if u activate them it should work but first choose player1 = nps and player2 = human

Status
Not open for further replies.