• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

I tried everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I tried completely everything and my icon is still not visable in WE like all other working icons(the icon is not visable after imported- no saving map and reopening).
I think the problem is in the conversion becouse i tried all the blp conversion programs and still doesnt work,all of the programs are 5 years old with no update i even tried BLP Lab still no effect.
Okay I need help and the one that makes my Icon a good BLP file wins it-Yea the icon will belong to you, you can upload it on the site everything...I just want a working icon and tell ME how you made it.
Repeat:I want the Icon to be visable when you choose icon for Item in the World Editor,and who ever makes it right wins the Icon I say this officially.

Attachments

• BTNZombieHand.jpg
    BTNZombieHand.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 107
  • BTNHandZombie.blp
    7.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.