• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I think I have a problem with useing Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I imported alot of icons and now some of my buildings are not showing up on the workers builder list.

Any idea why this is happening?

I have tryed recreating a new building to see if that would fix it and change the icons but that did not fix anything.

Level 4
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAbility_Multi_Shot.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNArrow.blp

And so on...

thats what all the imported icons path look like.

Yet, I still do not get the buildings to show up in the builders list. Remember, there are no green boxes, there is just no icon at all and yet the building is set to be built by a worker because I have checked it one million times.

Could it just be the map?
lol...

Level 4
Okay, check this shit out...

Delete Icon...
Delete Icon...
Delete Icon...
Delete Icon...
All Icons and all imported shit is deleted in the "Imported Manager".

I boot up the game...
Train worker...

Click Buildering list...

Same stupid shit... :evil: :evil: :evil: No Lumber Building and a Medic center. No green boxes, just no icons appearing at all. I get 5 icons do appear and they are Shipyard, Governor's house, Stone Craftsman, House and Blacksmith. It is set to build 2 more buildings but they are just not appearing. It have to be the stupid map ! lol

Level 4
I did this little test on something, could it be just that the icon is appearing but just under another icon slot box? Because I added the "Siege Engineer" building and it was in its orginal slot box and it appeard. Is there something that I have to do to give the building its own slot box?

Level 4
Heres another test...

Removed all structures and added just one.

The lumber mill. The game did say there was a structure that could be built but there was no icon in the structure list for the peasant. So, I am confuesd and I am out of ideas what to do next besides scrap the whole mod tech tree and start over (((Which I do not want to do)))

Level 4
I would like to thank you all for your help and wish for you to keep on helping us all when needed. This damn problem is now finaly fixed, (I feel so STUPID and did not think of this before... The "Techtree Properties" had to been defalted.

Status
Not open for further replies.