• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Problem with icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
SORRY FOR POSTING THIS THREAD, I MADE IT MYSELF THANKS TO THE THREAD ( http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f274/my-icon-green-game-why-52303/ )

Hello, i have having this problem a long time. Its really annoying and i just want to fix it. I have searched many other posts but i dont find the solution.

The problem is that when i pause the game (pressing Menu<F10>) or something that make the imported icons fade out it tourns to green! I dont know why but it is just green! I have the icon that is a bit faded out that should be showing when you pause the game. I havent imported it to the spell because i dont know where i shall importet it.

Please help me! send screenshot that it will be easier for me to understand please!

//Arree

Status
Not open for further replies.