• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

green icones when "f10" is pushed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
a topic have probably already talk of my problem, so sorry if i dont find it...

So when i import icons they work but in game when i push "f10"(warcraft3 menu) the imported icones become green...:( How can i make them totally work? (i already read the tutorial)

P.S 1: i dont understand why we need to change the files paths because i dont do it and imported files work...

P.S 2: I also tried to correct my problem by using you're tutorial but that don't work....

Level 1
But in the icons packs i download there is no passive button! Should i create them?

PS : i will try again but last time i change paths of the imported icons , i got problems and icons dont work....

Status
Not open for further replies.