• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I think I found a mazing/path bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
They don't skip the maze if you build in the same column, no matter how large the maze is.

To explain myself better: You know the intial part for each spawn, that has walls on 2 sides so the creeps only have 1 way to go? Now imagine that they go in a straight line until the grey's area walls. If you build between these imaginary walls they won't skip the maze.

mazelimits.jpg

Level 2
I tryed Version 5.0.0.20 now 3 times and:

1. I cant read The whole Hall of Frame Quest-Info.
2. I cant give my gold to somone in another way then with the chatstring
3. Units attack if there is a gate to long close.--> and thesy attack all towers not only to find a new way...
4. The units stock by orange...there were the others and orange units comes together... if they stock and one can move later, they attack the grey Fuckofftower...

but nice version i tryed it in impossible modus i came to lvll 7^^

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
ssbmTD_sivvis";p="6022 said:
1. I cant read The whole Hall of Frame Quest-Info.
Hmm interesting..
2. I cant give my gold to somone in another way then with the chatstring
Yes. I made it that way because I dont want people to give his first lumber. there is a command to give lmber aswell. -givelumber (I think).
3. Units attack if there is a gate to long close.--> and thesy attack all towers not only to find a new way...
Arhg New bugs appear when I try to make things work out.
4. The units stock by orange...there were the others and orange units comes together... if they stock and one can move later, they attack the grey Fuckofftower...
Yeah I noticed that too. Just a small region glitch actually.
GST_Nemisis";p="6035 said:
btw ralle, why did you decide to remove the new terrain?
Becuase I think that monsters had too long to move and it was annoying after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.