• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] i offer my warcraft 3 map making help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Please don't make a thread like this. If people search for their questions, it would be much harder to find their answers here. It would be better if you just answer on people's threads. (That's IMO anyway)

Short but immediate answer from threads > Long thread with a lot other answers you don't give a f**k about

Level 6
Okay, I have a question for you. In Warcraft III there are hidden unit, I mean custom units that do not appear in the editor. I have seen maps that access them and use them. How did they do this? If it is MPQMASTER and then opening each map, then let it be known that newer versions of the game are unable to be opened.

Level 30
Okay, I have a question for you. In Warcraft III there are hidden unit, I mean custom units that do not appear in the editor. I have seen maps that access them and use them. How did they do this? If it is MPQMASTER and then opening each map, then let it be known that newer versions of the game are unable to be opened.

You can actually find them here, included links and screenshots as a proof: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...s-278/hidden-resources-we-screenshots-116845/

@OP: I do not mean to hijack or of some sort but my aim was only to help the user.

The more you guys post in this thread the more it will get exposed.

Don't get me wrong andreasaspenberg. It is appreciated that you offer your help. But why create a thread that (if it hits off) will get overcrowded with questions and answers which no one can follow anyway?
And why create a thread that has the same purpose as this very forum?

I'm sorry, but I'm going to close this. I understand you desire to help, and I appreciate the gesture. :) However, that is why we have this forum and triggers & scripts. I feel like this will become filled with posts against the thread's purpose.

You already have it posted in your signature, and I suppose those who have read this thread will PM you if they are too shy to post on the forum.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.