• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need your imagination for some abilities!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi! First time poster here =P
I need some thoughts on these two units. They need more abilities than I can think up, so I turn to you for some input.
Im making a map that kind of reminds of Hunter vs farmer (but dont get me wrong, im not copying anything).
The hunting team will get wood periodicly that they use to research these abilities with. These are two units out of 4.

tam.jpg

Myrkwater Myrmidon has Trident slam (trigger enhanced shockwave, really neat looking), Ensnare, Submerge, +passive bonuses like damage, regen ect.
LadybugLord has Homing Impale and Ladybug Minions(carrion beetles), +passive bonuses like damage and armor ect.

Any thoughts would be great!

Level 6
Well I have another unit wich is specialized in poison attack, the Dalaran Reject (the green sludge). I call it 'Genetic Monstrosity' and is any infantrys' worst nightmare, but not too good at laying siege or batteling golems. Insane hp regen but low on max hp.

The Ladybug is a slow but heavy assault unit that can research(mutate) alot if armor.

The Murkwater Myrmidon is a fast and versatile all-around unit wich can mutate alot of Hp and passive bonuses, but no armor.

That might help :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.