• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I need unbalancing and abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm making a map, and currently every units is just a slightly modified version of a single unit. What I really need a lot of abilities (around 2 for each unit). These will be not only modified existing abilities (Such as Endurance aura), but will also include things custom spells, like Heal Ally which will use a script.

The map is here along with the premise of it. http://www.forums.hiveworkshop.com/showthread.php?t=29986

Everything so far has been done by me alone, and though I have ideas for abilities I am not very good at this part.

One example is the Grave Robber will have 3 abilities including "Battlefield Mending(custom script)" and "Raise Skeletons(modified spell)".

I figure each of the 12 races of the game should have a unifying concept in their abilities, such as fast speed, low HP but powerful spells, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.