• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AI Cast Custom Spell: Custom Script Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
upload_2017-11-6_23-47-15.png

Pharoah posted this a long time ago when explaining how to do custom scripts for "How to Make AI cast a Custom Spell" in a previous thread:
How To Make An AI Cast An Custom Spell

I need a unit that is not already on the map to cast a custom spell on an enemy unit that is in range. If the unit is not made yet and it will get its own variable how to do I enter in that Variable name for the "yourunit" part and what do I put for the "targetunit" part if the unit is based on being in ranged and being in range. I understand that the custom ability must be done with custom script but I really need help identifying the missing pieces to make the trigger.
The custom spell is a breath of sand ability from the Giant Sand Worm model by Sephiroth_VII it matches the "Unit-target type abilities" that Pharoah described.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.