• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need this made, please {Removing a unit in case owning player is unused}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Whenever you find time, please I need this trigger made and +rep to those who makes it, be sure to test it. Thanks

The trigger i need, needs to be made like this..

Event -
5.0 gametime

Condition - (If there needs to be one)

Action -
This might need to be a
"Pick each player in a group" because I do have 14 players and its a group thing I believe".

'If-then-else'

If - Status of player = Not playing or Unused

Then-

Else-
Remove - Homeworld from play (Unit)

-------------------

Bottom line what I am trying to make here is, whenever each game is started and any player slots that are "Not playing" the starting homeworld for those players needs to be removed from play.

Thanks a bunch, I will keep trying to create this trigger while I wait for someone to reply with there option how to create it.

Level 22
  • Timer - Every 5.0 seconds of Game Time
  • Local Variables
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • General - Pick each integer from 1 to 14, and do (Actions)
      • Actions
        • General - If (Conditions) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
          • If
            • Or
              • Conditions
                • (Status of player (Picked integer)) == Unused
                • (Status of player (Picked integer)) == Left The Game
          • Then
            • Unit - Remove (Random Living unit from (Command Center units in (Entire map) owned by player (Picked integer) matching Required: Structure; Excluded: Missile, Dead, Hidden, with at most Any Amount)) from the game
          • Else

Last edited:
Level 3
  • 5secRemove
    • Events
      • Timer - Elapsed time is 5.0 Game Time seconds
    • Local Variables
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • General - Pick each integer from 1 to 14, and do (Actions)
        • Actions
          • General - If (Conditions) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
            • If
              • Or
                • Conditions
                  • (Status of player (Picked integer)) == Left The Game
                  • (Status of player (Picked integer)) == Unused
            • Then
            • Else
              • Unit - Remove (Random Living unit from (PlanetH Homeworld units in (Entire map) owned by player (Picked integer) matching Required: Structure; Excluded: Missile, Dead, Hidden, with at most Any Amount)) from the game
It removes my Homeworld when I am clearly an active player. rofl

never mind, I dont know how but I checked and notice you had it on "then" not else, I switched and it worked just fine. Why is that?? lol

Quick update, I would +Rep for you but already did it. Thanks a bunch! Least this trigger works and I don't have to worrie about one of these garbage triggers getting to work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.