• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need some requests done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Zergling_War3.jpg

So I want the Zergling to look the Felhound in Warcraft III, but I want it recoloured to blue so there is a red and purple Felhound to with the model.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...wer-53375/?prev=search=Orc&r=20&d=list&page=3

I need a icon for this model, and doesn't have to be anything fancy. Gonna use the Orc Spearthrower until a certain Hero of my campaign goes to a certain point and it changes to the Troll Headhunter.

Level 5
Zergling_War3.jpg

So I want the Zergling to look the Felhound in Warcraft III, but I want it recoloured to blue so there is a red and purple Felhound to with the model.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...wer-53375/?prev=search=Orc&r=20&d=list&page=3

I need a icon for this model, and doesn't have to be anything fancy. Gonna use the Orc Spearthrower until a certain Hero of my campaign goes to a certain point and it changes to the Troll Headhunter.

i'll make you the icon, and i'm not quite sure what do you want exactly in the first request ?

EDIT : here's the icon, i got it from a picture of grunt but that would really fit your hero/unit

Grunt.jpg
View attachment Orc.rar

Level 5
He wants the Zergling to be re-skinned so it would look like the felhound unit but with blue instead of red :p

oh thanks xD
i'll try ......

EDIT : everything is alright but i can't really edit the hard, i'll try as hard as i can

EDIT 2 : how stupid am i, i just warped the chin of Fel Hound on the chin of Zergling and colored it's face to the same color of Fel Hound

anyways, here your request :
ss0000.JPGss0001.JPGss0002.JPGss0003.JPGss0004.JPG

View attachment Fel Zergling.rar

Blue Fel Zerling, in addtion of Red and Purple and also a bonus : Green and Yellow !
hope you like them :p

Last edited:
Level 21
Could you make the files zip ones and the icon and the zergling looks great!

Thank you very much deathknight.

Status
Not open for further replies.